Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bits- and- Pieces

Nameless origins
Fatal speculations
Considerations
Cry out,
Clarity!
In ambiguity of carefulness
New forms,
Some physical mental emotional
See?
Shrouding prevalent massacres,
The thoughtless thinker; I
A nameless reason for turning wheels

The free verse moments
They pass quickly
She sleeps unaware of the night breeze
Control –
As his role must seek, the thinker I
Compare the notions
Once uttered and shrieked
Such cumbersome mindlessness
Randomly moored
I, a nameless reason for the talking tree

Venting through the hour glass he sees
Times’ as much he holds
Slips right beneath
A budding seed
Within a chaotic spree
A thoughtless thinker
Bows down to repeat, I
Now?
Here to bed, I must indeed
Writing slowly a free verse
To hope I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment